Photos of my year
Beautiful! I love how the lower leaves are sun-lit. What a lovely color!
Wonderful shot; my wife and I had a beautiful Japanese maple in our backyard when we owned a house in Alabama -- this reminds me of some wonderful times there.
Gorgeous! I love the light. It's wet here too, but so far it is a very, very ugly wet!
So beautiful! I love maple. especially the red maple!With the soft wind. I think that perfect!
Beautiful! I love the light and the colors.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful! I love how the lower leaves are sun-lit. What a lovely color!
Wonderful shot; my wife and I had a beautiful Japanese maple in our backyard when we owned a house in Alabama -- this reminds me of some wonderful times there.
Gorgeous! I love the light. It's wet here too, but so far it is a very, very ugly wet!
So beautiful! I love maple. especially the red maple!With the soft wind. I think that perfect!
Beautiful! I love the light and the colors.
Post a Comment