These aren't the best pictures in the world, but I want to remember this. Juli asked to change Selah's diaper today and I went in the room after she'd started, to take a picture. In the first photo, Selah is trying out her vocal cords, quite loudly. Selah hasn't been here for a week and she's gotten a lot more active both physically and vocally during that time! Changing her was quite a challenge! Juli and I laughed a lot.


4 comments:
So funny! I remember those side rolls. Good for Juli!
Susan
Fun!! What is that? A portable changing table? I've been out of the baby loop a long time (not that I ever had even a permanent changing table...used the bed or floor). It looks really neat.
They do change so much at that age a week makes a big difference. Juli did a great job.
Wow, what a wiggly-girl! I SO remember those days! Juli did well to get her changed; it certianly looks like no easy feat!
Post a Comment