hahahaha. What a great shot! It's funny and ironic. It also reminds me that the last time i got highlights I had Zeus with me (of course). He needed to go out, and I looked just like your photo. So I take him out the back door of the salon to try to get him to do his business in privacy for him and for me! Would't you know there was a truck full of guys on their lunch break sitting in the back of the shop. I must have looked like the Ugly Alien or something as I stood directly in front of their truck while Zeus dropped a load at my feet. Ahhh. It's hard to be dignified sometimes.
wow! I had no idea what you were doing until I read everyone's comments about highlights. What a process that must be! (obviously, I've never done it!)
10 comments:
I hope you'll post "after" shots. Are you getting highlights? I'm jealous. I feel like I need to go get my haircut for the retreat!
Wizard of Oz...that was my first thought. hehe I want to see the "after" photo.
Susan
What a fabulous photo! Love that self-portrait. It's funny what we do for beauty.
At first I didn't know what was going on ... until I came here and realized that you are probably getting highlights! Duh!
A great photo, Becky!
hahahaha. What a great shot! It's funny and ironic. It also reminds me that the last time i got highlights I had Zeus with me (of course). He needed to go out, and I looked just like your photo. So I take him out the back door of the salon to try to get him to do his business in privacy for him and for me! Would't you know there was a truck full of guys on their lunch break sitting in the back of the shop. I must have looked like the Ugly Alien or something as I stood directly in front of their truck while Zeus dropped a load at my feet. Ahhh. It's hard to be dignified sometimes.
This is a great self-portrait!
How did they turn out?
:)
HIghlights or EEG???? Waiting for the after shots!
wow! I had no idea what you were doing until I read everyone's comments about highlights. What a process that must be! (obviously, I've never done it!)
Post a Comment