
I took lots of flower shots today... spring is my favorite season here in the South... but settled on this one. It struck me as I fed Selah today how her spoon looked almost aerodynamic. It's very long and graceful. Let me tell you, baby spoons have changed quite a bit from when I fed my babies!
5 comments:
I didn't even know what that was...they sure have changed! Are they easier to use? Does the food stay in their mouth better? ;-)
Cool Shot!
Susan
I really like the simplicity and form of this one.
Yes, they invent new baby stuff every day don'th they?
Hey, you're getting positively artsy with this creative angle. Cool! The spoon cracks me up. My boys used regular ol' spoons as babies; how deprived they were. LOL
Neat shot! The angle is good and the simple background does give the impression of being suspended in air.
I think your photgraphy is transitioning from snap shots to art. This is very cool!
Post a Comment