Thursday, February 8, 2007



Here is the picture that most reflects my day. Our sweet kitty, Lucy, died today. I took her to be spayed and she died from a negative reaction to the anesthetic.
She made me happy and I'll miss her.

12 comments:

Carol Ann Weaver said...

I'm so sorry abut your kitty. He was so very cute.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

P.S. I meant SHE was so cute, but I hit the send before I corrected it.

Jess said...

Aww, I'm so sorry about your cat.

Colleen said...

I posted on Lamppost but I wanted to give you another hug. (((Becky)))

LauraLiz said...

Oh, Becky. You and J. have been much on my heart. I'm glad you posted the photo; I couldn't remember which one was Lucy.

More hugs, dear friend.

Ampersand said...

Becky, I can't imagine how shocking and sad that is. I'm so very sorry. I will be thinking about you all and remembering Lucy with you.

RedGypsie said...

So, so sorry about Lucy! It's harder when it's unexpected.

SUSAN said...

(((BECKY))) what a sweetie cat!

Susan

Sandie said...

Lucy was so pretty. That is a great picture of her. Your students look like they are having a good laugh, mine have gotten so used to the camera that they hardly notice anymore.

Dalissa 365 said...

Sweet, sweet Lucy. I am so sorry that happened to her.

MaryD said...

Becky I posted on the forum but I just want to say again I'm so sad about Lucy. My son and I were just looking at this pic of her again and I'm feeling sad for you! This is a cute picture of her, and I know you'll be glad you have it.

Unasked for opinion offered here: The only possible way to replace a precious kitty is with a pair of kittens, one alone is not sufficient-- but two provide comedy in their interaction with one another... just a thought... and I know nothing can replace a precious pet-- but it does help to get started with new ones!

Unknown said...

So sorry about Lucy. :( No words. Just hugs.