Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Taking Care of Business...

At about 10:45 this morning I walked through the house taking pictures. Here's who I found:Ian, working (?) on his computer Stephanie, listening to a violin/piano duet on her computer and writing down the piano notes on scored paper.


Selah, contemplating her jeans.
Juli doing geography.Froda and Lucy doing what cats do best.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Becky, I feel like I walked through you house with you! I loved it.

SUSAN said...

That was fun!!! Thanks for the walk through, Becky. :-)

Susan

Colleen said...

What a fun series, Becky! It's bugging me that I can't remember where the piano is in your house, though!

Unknown said...

Those cats need computers! :)

Great idea.

LauraLiz said...

I enjoyed this walk through your house so much! Lots of busy folks (well, cats excepted :-). What do you think Selah decided about her jeans?

Dalissa 365 said...

I love this series! And, man, the influence of computers on our culture is quite noticeable in your photos... quite interesting. Selah is a cutie!