Fun day today! Not only is it Juli's birthday, but it's our 30th (yes, 30th!) anniversary. We went out to eat after church. Here we are, minus our son who is in CA. From left to right: Juli, John (dd's boyfriend), Stephanie, me, Jerry.
And since I didn't actually take that picture, I'm posting one I took first thing this morning from our family room.. Not the best, but I thought the water pouring from the roof looked kind of cool.
3 comments:
I love the rain photo! (It's raining here, too.)
Happy Anniversary and tell Juli Happy Birthday. 13. Wow.
Happy anniversary Becky! Nice that you featured a family shot on a milestone kind of day.
I love the roof in the rain shot, one of my favorite things is to stand just outside of rain so I'm surrouded by it but not getting wet - I'd like to be there.
Thanks for letting us "meet" your family! Happy Anniversay!
Post a Comment