One of the fun parts of having college students live with us is that I get to hear a little about what they're learning. In the case of Laura, who is an art major, I get to see her art projects, both the finished products and the works in progress. Today she used our daughters as subjects for photographic portraits for a class assignment. I didn't realize what was going on at first... heard their voices and giggles in the background, but as soon as I figured out what was going on I grabbed that nearby camera and headed to the room they were in to get a picture of the photographer taking pictures! 

I didn't use flash and have only a point and shoot, and I think they're a bit fuzzy. But I want to remember the experience.
6 comments:
I bet your girls had fun with this! I like how intense everyone looks, but yet you know they are smiling inside.
What is Blink? My guess is a photography book, but I'm thinking that title was on a wish list my dd had...something to do with how we think.
i like all these pics. the books are fun, and the girls look like something out of a storybook.
Photographer photographing another photographer. Very cool! Was that wall yellow at the retreat? I like the color.
Library Days are fun and books make great photos!
Susan
I really like all the shots, I bet the girls are going to love looking at those portraits!
Stephanie has such beautiful posture. I've noticed it in other pictures and in person. Love those photography pictures.
That bottom one almost looks like it's a painting. Fun shots! :)
Post a Comment