Monday, January 29, 2007


Our backyard as viewed from the carport. I enjoy our oak trees so much and so do the squirrels!

6 comments:

MaryD said...

I love the way this looks through the black iron! Very nice!

LauraLiz said...

I've been noticing a lot of wrought iron lately as I pass through older neighorhoods. It is so nice! And the trees... I don't think I ever noticed how lovely trees are in winter.

This is a very nice shot.

Sandie said...

This is a really nice shot. I like how you have framed it.

Katrina said...

I like the iron scrolly thing! :)I'll have to look for some wrought iron. There isn't any around my area . . . lots of white wooden fences near here, though. Hmmm, you got me to thinking & that's a good thing b/c I'm running out of ideas.

SUSAN said...

I tried photographing wrought iron today but it didn't turn out. I love yours. I remember standing under that tree, talking to Nikki!

Susan

NoVA Dad said...

Very nice -- I'm echoing others when I say that I, too, love the ironwork.

- Matt