I taught TOEFL today on campus and afterward walked to the lake just off the parking lot and saw pelicans! I don't have a very good zoom, but did the best I could.
The tulip trees (Japanese magnolia) are blooming and I thought the moss covered oaks with the tulip trees in the background looked Southern. It is still gray and rainy here and the first day the sun comes out I'm taking a picture of somthing with the blue sky behind it!
7 comments:
Lovely southern views. Our tulip tree hasn't bloomed yet but the buds are out. I think it's waiting till the next ice storm...the timing of this tree leaves something to be desired. heeh
The campus looks like a lovely place to walk.
That tree is magnificent!!
The tree is great! I love the pelican shot. It is hard to believe that it is still January!
Becky, the tree shot is magnificent if you open the photo to full size. The details get lost in the little one but bigger, it's amazing!
You're doing great.
Becky, I came back to ask, if I ever come visit you will you take me to that tree ?!?
Lol.. Yes, Kim! And I'd love you to visit.
I really like the composition of the tree photo especially the way the back tree mimics the shape of the front tree.
Post a Comment