Arghh! We were home all day today, but I was busy and I only took shots of Juli with Selah and these pieces of pottery Stephanie made in high school. I'm not happy with any of the pictures I took, but don't have the time to take others. I love these pieces! Sometimes our children amaze us with what they can do, and seeing her pottery was something that amazed me. The picture doesn't do them justice.
6 comments:
I actually really like this picture -- I love the way the colors set each other off, but provide balance at the same time. And that's my favorite shade of blue, so I'm partial to the photo at the outset.
- Matt
You know I'm a sucker for daughters and pottery! These are wonderful, and a nice variety!
Good photo, too! :-)
Laura
And I meant to say...
I looked at your photostream today...you really need to be careful with that red-eyed squirrel!! He looks pretty ferocious!
Love this "composition", Becky. I also like the way is slanted.
Susan
I like the way you angled this shot - and the pottery is pretty, too.
I really love the picture of the eggs - I wish the blue had shown up more.
And good for you for taking the portrait challenge! =)
your kids did this? great! and i really like the picture!
Post a Comment