It's not often that cars are still icy and snow covered the day after we get snow. I had to warm the car and scrape snow and ice off before heading home.
Dispels the myth that snowflakes are perfectly symmetrical, right? Love the detail. What kind of camera do you have, Becky? You're getting great clarity with it.
Julie, I have some a Canon Powershot (don't remember the number). It's a point and shoot. I had a Canon before and liked it. I'm happy with this except that I didn't notice when I bought it that it has no view finder, only a screen. My bad. It's really hard to take photos on sunny days.
When we were looking at a camera for Tony, the salesman told us they aren't making viewfinders anymore on the point and shoot cameras--technology has improved so that glare isn't a problem. Riiiiight.
Beautiful! I'm always amazed at the detail of snowflakes.
Viewfinders aren't always that accurate on p&s either so that may be another reason why they're not as easily found anymore. I find it hard to believe that glare on a lcd screen is no longer a problem. It seems inherent to the glossy screen.
10 comments:
Dispels the myth that snowflakes are perfectly symmetrical, right? Love the detail. What kind of camera do you have, Becky? You're getting great clarity with it.
What a great capture of the patterns in the frost!
Lovely capture!
What beautiful details!
Such a crisp view of the patterns! Love it!
Julie, I have some a Canon Powershot (don't remember the number). It's a point and shoot. I had a Canon before and liked it. I'm happy with this except that I didn't notice when I bought it that it has no view finder, only a screen. My bad. It's really hard to take photos on sunny days.
you did an amazing job capturing the individual flakes, so pretty!
When we were looking at a camera for Tony, the salesman told us they aren't making viewfinders anymore on the point and shoot cameras--technology has improved so that glare isn't a problem. Riiiiight.
Beautiful! I'm always amazed at the detail of snowflakes.
Viewfinders aren't always that accurate on p&s either so that may be another reason why they're not as easily found anymore. I find it hard to believe that glare on a lcd screen is no longer a problem. It seems inherent to the glossy screen.
So beautiful! I love the patterns.
Post a Comment