Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 36: February 4



I delayed my trip home because snow was expected. And the visitor came! Of course, I took many photos of snow, a stranger in central Texas.  This is the one I chose, though.  Roxie meets snow for the first time! It was early in the morning and still a bit dark, and Roxie of course wouldn't be still... sorry!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Cute. Love Roxy! Wish I could pet her right now. :-)

Tracy P. said...

It's fun because you can see the movement and sense her excitement. Great shot!

LauraLiz said...

You took Roxie with you?! How does she do in the car--must be a pretty good rider!

Sara said...

Dogs and snow can be so fun! I agree that you can sense the joy she feels in this strange white "stuff"!

Sandy said...

The movement is great because it shows her excited reaction to the snow.