Photos of my year
You, my friend, are the hostess with the mostest! I so appreciate your heart for hospitality ~ and so do many others, I'm sure.
Looks like loads of fun! What a gift that these students can be in your home...a gift for them and a gift for you!Susan
Your dining room looks great with the new paint and quilt! I love all those happy faces--would have loved to have been there!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You, my friend, are the hostess with the mostest! I so appreciate your heart for hospitality ~ and so do many others, I'm sure.
Looks like loads of fun! What a gift that these students can be in your home...a gift for them and a gift for you!
Susan
Your dining room looks great with the new paint and quilt! I love all those happy faces--would have loved to have been there!
Post a Comment