Just now catching up on 365 blogs. What adorable kittens! I think you're smart to get two. I wish we had gotten Neko's brother when we got him. He is so fiesty. I think he'd benefit from a rough-housing playmate! I hope to see more kitten pictures soon.
5 comments:
Oh, those kittens are just TOO cute! It's so much fun to have two together. :-)
Adorable kittens! E would flip to have one, much less two!
Keith, however, is not a cat fan. We were lucky to get Dash....
you softy! -- ick about the tire -- same thing happened to dd last week - we got a "new" used one.
Just now catching up on 365 blogs. What adorable kittens! I think you're smart to get two. I wish we had gotten Neko's brother when we got him. He is so fiesty. I think he'd benefit from a rough-housing playmate! I hope to see more kitten pictures soon.
Post a Comment