Photos of my year
Wonderful photo! You've caught the mysterious feeling of mist.
Magical. Love it!Susan
I was going to say mystical and magical, too! It really is a beautiful shot.
Absolutely beautiful!
Gorgeous photograph! Love the foggy reflection.
Awesome shot, and I even love misty kinds of days.
Becky, it looks almost Japanese, certainly Asian. I love it.
this is gorgeous, love the reflection of tree on water and the misty effect!!
Love the mistiness ... just beautiful!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wonderful photo! You've caught the mysterious feeling of mist.
Magical. Love it!
Susan
I was going to say mystical and magical, too! It really is a beautiful shot.
Absolutely beautiful!
Gorgeous photograph! Love the foggy reflection.
Awesome shot, and I even love misty kinds of days.
Becky, it looks almost Japanese, certainly Asian. I love it.
this is gorgeous, love the reflection of tree on water and the misty effect!!
Love the mistiness ... just beautiful!
Post a Comment