. I am teaching the toddlers this six weeks and so had a basket of teddy bears and books about bears to put away this week. (We played with shadows on Thursday, just like Bear in Bear Shadow.) Selah comes by 8 and then we go and wake Juli up.
.
We play with Selah some, and get her down for a nap and then eat our breakfast and read aloud together.

We play with Selah some, and get her down for a nap and then eat our breakfast and read aloud together.
After getting Juli going in school I wash up dishes. We spend most of the day at home: doing school, taking care of Selah, and I do laundry.



Selah's mom comes to get her around 3:00 and Juli and I head out to gymnastics. This is the on ramp to the interstate that I take at least twice every day.
I drop Juli off at gymnastics.
Friday is the day I run errands.
I drop Juli off at gymnastics.Friday is the day I run errands.



6 comments:
This is a great series! I don't think I will get tired of seeing how special our 'normal' looks!
Woo-hoo! Another day in the life taker. It's so much fun to get a full view of your life. Juli is so darlingX! Love her look back in the leotard.
My favorite pic is the one with your glasses and Starbucks. Nice shot! good crop.
Love the glimpse into your day! Selah is precious. :-) What type of books do you and Juli read aloud to each other?
Susan
Wow, your day was full. I'm going to have to do one of these series too. That baby is cute! And your daughter is lovely :).
I really enjoy the "day in the life" series of shots. How fun to get to spend a day with you! :)
Susan,
We read poetry, Bible, a novel, and history almost every day together.
Post a Comment