For January 12... Baby Face... You've Got the Cutest Little....
We had a trial run with Selah, dd of friends, Friday. I begin taking care of her Monday. She's a cutie and a happy 4 month old. She just doesn't really like eating here, at least at this point.
So sweet! I never thought of myself as a baby person, but now that mine are all past that stage, I miss many aspects of it. Will you be watching her every day, Becky?
7 comments:
So cute. Grandmother training?
ahhh, so sweet! Have fun!!
She is really cute, they are so fun at that age, especially when you can give them back after 4 hours :)
So sweet! I never thought of myself as a baby person, but now that mine are all past that stage, I miss many aspects of it. Will you be watching her every day, Becky?
I'm watching her three days a week/8 hours a day while her mom teaches her university classes.
Lol, Julie! Yes, I guess it is! Hopefully it will be a little while til I have the real thing...
Adorable!
She's a cutie! I have a feeling you're going to really enjoy taking care of her. I love her name too.
Post a Comment