Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 117: April 26


We've toyed with the idea of making our own bouquets and flower arrangements, so today Steph and I bought some flowers and played with them.  The greenery is ivy and monkey grass from our yard. We had so much fun!  We've decided to go for it. Neither of us is really picky about arrangements and we think it will be fun for all the girls to play with flowers the weekend of the wedding.  (I'll let you know how that goes.)  Anyway, here are two of the bouquets we came up with.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they will mean even more that you made them. And they look great!

LauraLiz said...

I love the red mixed in. You can't really mess up flowers!

Dancingirl said...

Thanks, Kim. And that's exactly my thought, Laura!

Tracy P. said...

Wow, stunning! How fun!