Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 54: February 22

Daffodil smiles!
Daffodils in our garden meet me with smiles every morning!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Our stemas are barely breaking through the hard earth. I love daffodils. They mean spring and sunshine and Easter! Lovely shot. I also notice you changed your template and it's also springier. Nice!

Nutrition Tailor said...

Gorgeous! I will be posting my photo of a daffodil from my garden in.... May?

Jules said...

We have daffodils in our garden? Where in the world are they?

Dancingirl said...

Lol, Juli! Look in the backyard! In front of the azalea bushes. Maybe I should pick some and put them on the table...

LauraLiz said...

Juli, you gave me a much needed smile this morning!

Every spring I miss that old rental Jonathan and I lived in that year he finished school and right before I moved to Atlanta. There were literally hundreds, maybe thousands, of daffodils in the yard.

Jules said...

Haha, glad I could do that for you Mrs. Laura:)