Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 52: February 20

I drove home today, for a few days anyway. Saw these flags when I stopped at the Louisiana welcome center. My mom is still in ICU on a ventilator, but seems to be improving. I'll spend a few days at home and then head back to Texas when she's put in a regular room.  She'll need me more then.

4 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Becky, it's so good to see you back. Sorry to hear it was a rough week. May the Lord give you peace.

Unknown said...

You are wearing out the road between TX and LA. I hope she continues to improve. Glad to see your blog again though. Have been thinking about you and your family.

LauraLiz said...

Good to "see" you back. Hope you can get some good rest through and through.

Carol Ann Weaver said...

I'm so sorry about your mom. I read Paula's little writing about her on Facebook. I will be in prayer.