Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39: February 7


It was a gray, blustery day which gave a perfect excuse for coffee!  A friend and I meet semi-regularly for coffee and conversation at this coffee shop less than a mile from my house and on the edge of campus. I love this area because it's a place where several cultures overlap (university, African-American, musicians and artists, and more).  I took my camera (of course) but totally forgot to use it while INSIDE. Lol.. too busy talking, I guess!  So this will have to do. I didn't realize I'd caught someone at the entrance until I put it on my computer.

4 comments:

Nutrition Tailor said...

Coffee shops are inspiring--there are so many different people who show up! I love them!

Sandy said...

Reminds me of the place we went to for beignets during the retreat at your house. :)

Tracy P. said...

Fun that you caught someone in it without realizing it, who illustrates what you enjoy about it so perfectly. Looks like a place with a lot of character.

Sandie said...

We have a Highland Coffee in our city too, and it is also in the more eclectic parts of town. Neat shot.