Photos of my year
Oh, he's just so gorgeous! Nice capture.
He is so perfect he doesn't seem real! Beautiful shot.
What a beautiful bird! Where did you find him??
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous colors, and what a clear shot! I like the sort of dullish water, and then the vivid duck!
Oh my. I love wood ducks. Looks like this one is freshly painted.Susan
The colors are gorgeous, lovely shot :)
The colors of his feathers on his back are amazing! It's beautiful.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, he's just so gorgeous! Nice capture.
He is so perfect he doesn't seem real! Beautiful shot.
What a beautiful bird! Where did you find him??
Gorgeous!
Gorgeous colors, and what a clear shot! I like the sort of dullish water, and then the vivid duck!
Oh my. I love wood ducks. Looks like this one is freshly painted.
Susan
The colors are gorgeous, lovely shot :)
The colors of his feathers on his back are amazing! It's beautiful.
Post a Comment