Photos of my year
Furniture, shoes...you two are just the shopping duo these days. Hope you had a good time. New shoes are always so fun. : )
Love Juli's shoes especially ... very cool!
Now which is which...I think Juli probably got the Sketchers. They are both really cute!Susan
Cute shoes! I like both of them!
fantastic shoes.....i like the brown color shoes and i have couple of brown nike shoes and i love them...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Furniture, shoes...you two are just the shopping duo these days. Hope you had a good time. New shoes are always so fun. : )
Love Juli's shoes especially ... very cool!
Now which is which...I think Juli probably got the Sketchers. They are both really cute!
Susan
Cute shoes! I like both of them!
fantastic shoes.....i like the brown color shoes and i have couple of brown nike shoes and i love them...
Post a Comment