Photos of my year
Clark and I saw it yesterday too. I loved it! :-)
We are seeing it today or Thursday. :)
Jake saw it and raved. We're taking the whole family next weekend on our vacation.
I so wanted to go this weekend but it didn't work out. Hope to see it soon!
We saw it Wednesday -- two days before it opened officially. We ended up waiting for two hours in an outdoor mall to see it, and it was worth every minute of heat and kids asking "What time is it NOW?"Great film!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Clark and I saw it yesterday too. I loved it! :-)
We are seeing it today or Thursday. :)
Jake saw it and raved. We're taking the whole family next weekend on our vacation.
I so wanted to go this weekend but it didn't work out. Hope to see it soon!
We saw it Wednesday -- two days before it opened officially. We ended up waiting for two hours in an outdoor mall to see it, and it was worth every minute of heat and kids asking "What time is it NOW?"
Great film!
Post a Comment