Ahhh, I can just feel that warm torrent of Louisiana rain! The fig preserves look delish. I've never made them but would sure love to one day. First I need the figs, though. When we were in CH last summer, we ate in a lovely little garden at Hans's aunt's home on Lake Geneva. She had these gorgeous fig trees; I think that was the first time I've actually eaten a fresh fig. : )
5 comments:
Ahhh, I can just feel that warm torrent of Louisiana rain! The fig preserves look delish. I've never made them but would sure love to one day. First I need the figs, though. When we were in CH last summer, we ate in a lovely little garden at Hans's aunt's home on Lake Geneva. She had these gorgeous fig trees; I think that was the first time I've actually eaten a fresh fig. : )
Not only do the look yummy, they are very pretty on the shelf!
Perfect activity for a rainy day. I love the brown of the preserves.
Susan
Wow -- what a gully-washer! I've never tried fig preserves before -- I imagine they're wonderful. :)
I love these two pictures. I love the colors of the jars lined up in a row, and the rainy green outside.
Post a Comment