Monday, April 16, 2007

Lunch!

I was so excited to capture the crane with the fish in his mouth with my little point and shoot today. I also managed to get him flying, though almost didn't. Fun walk!





11 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Wow! What great shots! You make it look so easy. :-)

Unknown said...

How did you get your photos to overlap? I love the layout as much as the pictures. The one in flight is wonderful.

Susanne Barrett said...

Wonderful, wonderful! I love the layout, too. How did you do that?

Love that you caught him with the fish ... and then in flight.

Dirkus said...

Our wildlife is more dangerous than picturesque--that's beautiful!

And yeah, give it up with the photo overlap--are you using a program of your own and fTPing it in?

MaryD said...

What fun pictures Becky! How cool tht you actually caught him with the fish in his mouth.

my15minutes said...

congrats catching a great shot. And I'm curious too about the overlap... :-)

Dancingirl said...

About the overlap... I'm really not sure how I did it, but I'll tell you what I remember. :o I've been frustrated that the photos are all in a line and that I have no way to figure out beforehand how the post will look on the blog. The preview just doesn't help at all. So I've been posting and then editing. This time I think I put up the large photo first and put it on the right. Then I posted small pictures of the other two and I think put them on the left. I posted and then edited by switching to a medium sized picture of the bird flying and clicking on the center button. Then I pulled the two smaller pictures under the big one. (If I'd been smart I would have done the small ones first, but didn't think that far ahead!)

Sandie said...

Great shots! It is weird though on the RSS I see three pictures, but when I click on the sight I only see two. They are of the cranes. WOW!

Carol Ann Weaver said...

You did it. I am really lousy at getting animal action shots, and you nailed this!

Ampersand said...

These shots are great. The bird is awesome!

TitanThirteen said...

That really is an awesome [and lucky] photo of the bird with the fish!