Sunday, April 22, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane


Suitcase is almost ready to go and so am I! Looking forward to almost a week of relaxation and fun!

8 comments:

SUSAN said...

Have a great time, Becky! Give Paula, and everyone, a hug for me. :-)

Susan

NoVA Dad said...

Have a great time on your trip -- and I'm glad to see what appears to be a journal in your suitcase:-)

Jess said...

Oh wow, you're way ahead of me! I just started *thinking* about the fact that I need to pack my suitcase! But I'm excited too :D

Susanne Barrett said...

I will probably start packing Wednesday night before my Thursday morning flight. I like your photo -- the books look very interesting!

MaryD said...

Hey, we have those same candy bars and haribo gummies here! Small world! Have a great trip...

Katrina said...

Can't wait!! Maybe I should start to think about packing! :D

Unknown said...

Have a great time! Hope you'll post photos from the event!

Sandie said...

Neat picture, have a great trip!