Monday, March 26, 2007

Selah's six months old now and full of personality! I've been trying to get a good picture of her for several days and I'm going with two I took today. I really need to work on pictures of people and she's one subject frequently at hand. She has a good attitude even if she does move a lot!

4 comments:

my15minutes said...

Awww. She's so cute. I like the top one because her eyes are so clear...also the expression is more complex than the smile. But the smile is pretty darn cute!

Sandie said...

I really like the lighting! I read on LP how you were struggling with it, but it came out great! I agree with Beth the first one is complex and makes you think and the smile is contagious!

Unknown said...

That's the money shot!

Dalissa McEwen Reeder said...

These are both great shots! I especially like the first shot because of her big blue eyes and her expression.