Now I know the secret to getting lots of comments, post pretty pictures of sweets during Lent :) Actually, these look really tasty!!! I have only had beignets twice in life, but I loved them!
This IS a good memory! And I also remember that my shot of beignets at your house was one of my favorite shots of the weekend. I could devour that whole plate in a flash!
11 comments:
yum!yum!
Ahhh, brings back happy memories. :-)
Nice shot!
Susan
I'll be right over!
Great shot, with good memories for me.
Did you make those beignets? They look yummy!
That does bring back memories! And how can you go wrong? Fat, sugar and caffeine. A perfect trio. : )
Now I know the secret to getting lots of comments, post pretty pictures of sweets during Lent :) Actually, these look really tasty!!! I have only had beignets twice in life, but I loved them!
yum...I can't eat either, but I sure can appreciate looking at them!
This brings back great memories. Yum!
This IS a good memory! And I also remember that my shot of beignets at your house was one of my favorite shots of the weekend. I could devour that whole plate in a flash!
these look way too good!
That looks sinfully yummy!
Post a Comment