Photos of my year
Who decided to call these "Weeds"? I've never understood how one beautiful plant gets called a "flower" and the other a "weed". Lovely photo, Becky!Susan
So pretty!! Where do you live that you have flowers instead of ice and snow and yuck???Lucky you - I'm dreaming of spring! =)
LOVE it! I like the texture of the bark and the smoothness of the flowers. Great picture.
Really great! Love the delicate flowers against the tree...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Who decided to call these "Weeds"? I've never understood how one beautiful plant gets called a "flower" and the other a "weed". Lovely photo, Becky!
Susan
So pretty!! Where do you live that you have flowers instead of ice and snow and yuck???
Lucky you - I'm dreaming of spring! =)
LOVE it! I like the texture of the bark and the smoothness of the flowers. Great picture.
Really great! Love the delicate flowers against the tree...
Post a Comment