Photos of my year
Oh yum! My favorite place to eat. I love PF Chang's. You captured the mood with the lighting and I like the angle. It fits more of the dishes.
I love this picture. I immediately thought, "I want to be there!" And I really like the color cast to the photo.
This looks like a fun night with friends. You caught the flavor of the evening very well.
I love this shot, the mood looks fun, relaxed and easy...just as you described it.
Looks yummy and the shot has a nice, warm and comfortable glow. Nice!
Now you are really making me sad that I missed it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh yum! My favorite place to eat. I love PF Chang's. You captured the mood with the lighting and I like the angle. It fits more of the dishes.
I love this picture. I immediately thought, "I want to be there!" And I really like the color cast to the photo.
This looks like a fun night with friends. You caught the flavor of the evening very well.
I love this shot, the mood looks fun, relaxed and easy...just as you described it.
Looks yummy and the shot has a nice, warm and comfortable glow. Nice!
Now you are really making me sad that I missed it!
Post a Comment