I love this series! How did you get the different shapes for the photos? I think it's a great self-portrait series. Yesterday, I tried MANY times to get a shot of my eyes in the rear view mirror. It didn't happen. hehe
Oh, I'm dying to see these and your hands but i'll have to wait until tomorrow when I have access to my newer laptop. My old laptop is picky about which photos it will load and today it won't load yours. :(
I really like these pictures! I think we are too hard on ourselves when we take our self-portraits...maybe we expect too much of ourselves. I take a million before I find one that I feel comfortable showing to the rest of the world! =)
Becky, I love this series and have to say that hands down my absolute favorite is the second one down from the top. The expression on your face is one I've seen you make while talking. It's really neat that you were able to capture that particular mannerism/expression. I'm trying to think of when I see that expression in conversation...
10 comments:
The end result is great, though! I enjoyed the series.
I can't tell you how many times I've ended up with shots of body parts that make me glad I'm not having these processed!
My camera's self timer has become my friend. :-)
Oh but you had a good hair day!!! So pretty!
I love this series! How did you get the different shapes for the photos? I think it's a great self-portrait series. Yesterday, I tried MANY times to get a shot of my eyes in the rear view mirror. It didn't happen. hehe
Susan
It is challenging to position the camera and everything else all at once. But you ended up with a great shot at the end!
Oh, I'm dying to see these and your hands but i'll have to wait until tomorrow when I have access to my newer laptop. My old laptop is picky about which photos it will load and today it won't load yours. :(
Ha, Dalissa! Don't expect too much. Mine are not profound!
I really like these pictures! I think we are too hard on ourselves when we take our self-portraits...maybe we expect too much of ourselves. I take a million before I find one that I feel comfortable showing to the rest of the world! =)
Becky, I love this series and have to say that hands down my absolute favorite is the second one down from the top. The expression on your face is one I've seen you make while talking. It's really neat that you were able to capture that particular mannerism/expression. I'm trying to think of when I see that expression in conversation...
The last one is great because it captures how pretty you really are... and Tia was right about the good hair day, too.
My favorite is the last one. It captures a "Mona Lisa" smile!
Post a Comment