Photos of my year
Looks like you had a fun day. My two fav things: Whole Foods & a bookstore. Hey, did you take these photos with the $20 camera? They are good!Susan
Thanks! Nope. No flash on it. So I'm not sure how practical it will be. I'm still figuring it out. I'll let you know how I like it.
I am on my way out the door to buy my cabbages and a few other NT ingredients from Wholes Foods!Great shots!
Nice composition on both of these.
You really have an eye, Becky!What is it with cabbages and New Year? This year is the first I've heard of it, but it keeps cropping up. All we ever did was make sure to eat black eyed peas.Laura
love the side by side cabbage in such contrasting colors. Inspired!
I'm very impressed. Those are great pictures with great compositions. And they're so creative.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks like you had a fun day. My two fav things: Whole Foods & a bookstore. Hey, did you take these photos with the $20 camera?
They are good!
Susan
Thanks! Nope. No flash on it. So I'm not sure how practical it will be. I'm still figuring it out. I'll let you know how I like it.
I am on my way out the door to buy my cabbages and a few other NT ingredients from Wholes Foods!
Great shots!
Nice composition on both of these.
You really have an eye, Becky!
What is it with cabbages and New Year? This year is the first I've heard of it, but it keeps cropping up. All we ever did was make sure to eat black eyed peas.
Laura
love the side by side cabbage in such contrasting colors. Inspired!
I'm very impressed. Those are great pictures with great compositions. And they're so creative.
Post a Comment